We were able to repeat the problem that you described. Thanks for the info. Will try to fix in next builds.
Base on research I have done before,and reading the posts (on sonos forum) there are some settings that need to be changed in the firewall of the router as the broadcast of the sonos will not be allowed past the router, even via vpn
The Sonos app uses SSDP (UDP port 1900) to destination 188.8.131.52 (broadcast) to detect the Sonos boxes.
So add a firewall rule allowing
Source: VPN Pool IP Address
Service: Any IP
I have not tested this but gives you somewhere to start
You can call us for free on 1800 474 348 and we can help.
Thanks for hte document but what I am after is the match between the font key and the symbol
eg in the font iRidium_ios7_General_Font_169_Char,
- a capital V seems to be a circle:
- a captial A is a Star:
and a capital R gives this symbol
What I would like to see, for each of iRidium's fonts, is a document outlining which letters are which symbols.
Thanks for the link, but I am asking for documentation about the fonts that have been added by iRidium:
What I would like to know is, what is the key to symbol mapping? I do not want to have to go through each font and test each key to see what they do, and write them down for myself. I assume these key-symbol mappings are documented somewhere, can you please tell me where, or publish this onto the wiki.
thanks very much
Customer support service by UserEcho
This is one way you can do it:
1. Create a new feedback in the server for the adjusted value, synch to the client. you can add this feedback tothe driver, or create a server tag. In the example below I have assume the new feedback is added to the driver
2. In JS Add subscription to the Tag of the variable and correct the value.
3. set the new feedback to that value
4. In the client, use the new feedback in the gui